Are you a Black girl doing grad school? Are you the only woman of color in a STEM grad program? 2L got you down? Are you succeeding in your online grad classes or are you loving your campus? Do you have a story you want to tell?
Let me know!
Black Girl Does Grad School is looking to feature blog posts by Black women making their way through the Academy. All levels of grad school experience are welcome and encourage to submit, from undergraduate seniors applying to graduate school, all graduate school programs from any discipline, to newly finished with the dissertation.
You may either pitch a piece to email@example.com or submit a draft of a piece.
- Posts are typically between 500 and 1,500 words. (More or less is acceptable on a case by case basis.)
- Please submit in a Word document or in a googledoc (with sharing settings open.)
- Please title your pieces.
- If you have an image you would like to use as your header photograph, please submit with the text of your piece.
- Please refrain from using “text lingo” and abbreviations.
- PLEASE INCLUDE a less than 150 word bio and an (optional) headshot.
- When finished, submit via the form below or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expect feedback within 48 hours.
To submit fill out the form below: